JOIN THE CONVERSATION
How do I attend?
The MIT Technology Review Innovation Leaders Summit will convene top-tier professionals from across Europe to explore advances in cutting-edge technologies through keynotes and onstage demonstrations, breakout sessions and thoughtfully curated conversation. Designed for executives looking to implement actionable insights for their businesses, participants will have generous networking time to meet and interact with other high-level professionals. The Summit is an invitation-only event. Invitations are non-transferable. Attendance is limited to 500 invitees. Participants are expected to pay their own travel and hotel expenses, however there is no fee for the event itself. You may request your invitation here.
Venue and timing
- Venue: Palais Brongniart
- Address: 16 place de la Bourse – 75002 Paris, France
- Date: Friday, November 30, 2018 (9:00am – 6:00pm)
- The Palais Brongniart is easily accessible by Metro, bus, as well as taxi. The venue is located in the Vivienne/Bourse district at the heart of Paris’ 2nd arrondissement between the Louvre and the Grands Boulevards.
- By Metro: Bourse (line 3), Grands Boulevards (lines 8 and 9) RER: Auber (RER A), Châtelet les Halles (RER A,B and D)
- By Bus: Routes 20, 39, 48, 67, 74 and 85 all stop at Bourse Autolib’ and Velib’ (public car and bike schemes): Bourse, Saint Marc Public parking: Bourse
- By Taxi & Uber: For quicker and more comfortable travel around Paris
- Paris Taxi Cab: +33602737097
- Alpha Taxis: +3345858585
- Download the Uber App
Reserve your room at the Hoxton Hotel with our special Group Attendee code: HOXFRIENDS
Follow us on social media
MIT Technology Review Innovation Leaders Summit is an invitation-only gathering designed for senior-level executives looking to implement the most relevant solutions and actionable insights for their businesses. The Summit will convene 500 leaders in business and technology from across Europe to explore advances in cutting-edge technologies through engaging breakout sessions and thoughtfully curated conversation. The launch of this flagship event will take place at the prestigious Palais Brongniart on November 30, in Paris, France.
MIT Technology Review Innovation Leaders Summit Attendees
- This event brings together a carefully curated group of business leaders from the world’s most influential companies who are invested in the impact new technologies have on our lives.
- Participants will have generous networking time to meet and interact with top-tier professionals as well as experts during dedicated breakout sessions and other event activities.